Diving in Playa Del Carmen
Playa del Carmen is a city and a tourist center in the Mexican state of Quintana Roo.
Playa del Carmen is considered to be the city with the highest population growth in Mexico. Even in 1970, only about 200 people, mostly fishermen, lived in the city. In 2005, a census showed a population of 100,383 persons, in 2010 it was almost 150,000.
For certified Divers- daily Trips in Playa Del Carmen
2. Tanks, Weights und Water.
1 TANK: 60 USD
2 TANKS: 85USD
Rental Gear: 20 USD/ Day
Discover Scuba Diving:
1. A little Theory Session at the beginning to prepare you for the upcomming adventure
2. Approximately 2h of training in the pool
3. alternatively one or two dives in Playa del Carmen, Max Depth 35 feet
5. Tanks, Weights und Water.
1 TANK: 95 USD
2 TANKS: 125 USD
Nightdiving – for certified Divers
30 min before Sunset
2. Tanks, Weights ,Wate und Flashlight
1 TANK: 65 USD
Rentalgear: 20 USD