Deep Dive Speciality Course:
The PADI Deep Dive Speciality course will familiarizeyou with the various skills necessary for diving at greater depths.
For instance, wrecks often lie at a depth of 30m or even a little deeper or you would like to dive at this depth to see animals that you are most likely will not encounter in shallower waters.
However, deep diving is certainly one of the most fascinating aspects of diving. But it also requires special consideration, techniques and knowledge to make sure that you can enjoy these dives safely.
The Specialty “Deep Diver” makes you familiar with this knowledge. This includes not only the correct planning and organization of dives at depths up to 40m but also the training of problem and emergency management.
There are also various calculations, such as the ” surface air consumption ” calculation.
This will help you to plan and carry out all your dives even more safely in the future.
The Objective of the course:
… is to enable the student to handle the high mental demands of diving at great depths.
This PADI Speciality Course ” DeepDiver” consists of:
– Theory session
– 4 Open Water Dives between 18 Meter (55ft) and 40 Meter (120ft) Depth
- 2 days including 4 Open Water Dives
- 400 euro
- Minimum of 15 years of age and PADI Adventure Diver or Advanced Open Water Diver
- PADI Manual for the Deep Diver Course
- necessary and additional equipment for deep diving
- Rental Equipment => 20 USD per day