PADI Tec 45
During the Tec 45 course
- You use the basic equipment for technical diving.
- You learn the skills and necessary planning steps to dive to a maximum depth of 45 meters/145 feet.
- You learn everything you need to be able to make single and multiple decompression dives with single tanks (as a PADI Enriched Air Diver or on air) and to ideally organize the decompression stops.
- Your decompression stops won’t be limited by time.
- You learn how to deal with emergencies which can
occur in technical diving.
- You learn the skills and procedures which are
necessary for deeper dives.
You need the PADI Tec Deep Diver Crew-Pak which covers the following topics:
- Terms and expressions of technical diving
- Emergency procedures
- How to handle different tanks with different gas mixes
- Planning for use of different gas mixes
The Crew-Pak contains a manual, a DVD and checklist with a slate to plan the dives.This Tec Deep Diver Crew-Pak is also needed for the Tec 50 course. The DVD is not necessary if it’s not available in the language of the student.
- At least 18 years old
- Minimum of 50 logged dives, including 10 dives with enriched air/nitrox
- Minimum of 12 logged dives deeper than 18 meters
- Minimum of 6 logged dives deeper than 30 meters
- Be healthy, medical certificate signed by a physician no older than 12 months
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver or equivalent level of certification
- PADI Rescue Diver or equivalent level of certification
- PADI Deep Diver Specialty or equivalent level of certification
- PADI Enriched Air/Nitrox Diver or equivalent level of certification
- PADI Tec 40 Diver or equivalent level of certification
Price List DSAT Tec 45
|Certification fee||35 USD|
|Tec Deep Diver Manual||65 USD|
|Rental gear (reg, backplate, bladder, suit, mask, fins)||55 USD|