Padi Tec 45
The Tec 45 course comes after the Tec40 course and takes your training as a technical diver to the next level of depth. It is the second segment of the whole PADI Tec Deep Diver course.
During the Course
- You use the basic equipment for technical diving.
- You train the abilities and appropriate planing to dive to a maximum depth of 45 meters.
- You learn everything to do single or multiple decompression dives by using one single tank (as a PADI Enriched Air Diver or on air) and to ideal divide the decompression stops.
- Your decompression stops won’t be limited by time.
- You learn how to deal with emergencies which can occur in technical diving
- You train the abilities and procedures which are necessary for deeper dives.
- Terms and expressions of technical diving
- Emergency Procedures
- How to handle different tanks with different gas mixes
- Planing of the different gas mixes
You need the Tec Deep Diver Crew Package with the following contents:
The crew package contains a manual, a DVD and checklist with board to plan the dives. This Tec Deep Diver Crew Package is also needed for the Tec50 Diver course. The DVD is not necessary if it’s not available in the language of the student.
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Minimum of 50 logged dives, including 10 dives with Enriched Air/Nitrox
- Minimum of 12 logged dives deeper than 18 meters
- Minimum of 6 logged dives deeper than 30 meters
- Being healthy, signed medical certificate no older than 12 months
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver or equivalent level of certification
- PADI Rescue Diver or equivalent level of certification
- PADI Deep Diver Specialty or equivalent level of certification
- PADI Enriched Air/Nitrox Diver or equivalent level of certification
- PADI Tec40 Diver or equivalent level of certification
Pricelist DSAT Tec 45
|Certification Cost||35 USD|
|Tec Deep Diver Manual||65 USD|
|Rental Gear(Reg, Backplate, Bladder, Suit, Mask, Fins)||55 USD|