The TDI Advanced Nitrox Course in Mexico:
Breathing gases with up to 100% oxygen are used in the Advanced Nitrox course. As in the Nitrox Diver course, you learn about the correct handling and use of oxygenated air as well as its advantages and disadvantages. In addition, we’ll teach you the basics of accelerated decompression using different decompression gas mixes.
This course enables the diver to stay longer at a certain depth so that more can be experienced in a single dive. Nitrox in combination with a decompression gas gives shorter decompression time so that the actual dive time can be optimized.
Prerequisites for the TDI Advanced Nitrox course:
Parts of the course:
We start with the theory and teach you about safe planning, gas management and legal regulations pertaining to diving with oxygen enriched gas mixes. We talk in detail about the equipment and adjust it so it fits you best. One important topic, when talking about equipment, is the configuration of tanks. Safety and the advantages of diving with oxygen enriched gas mixes also are discussed. Besides the classic dive tables and
computer which support the use of multiple gas mixes at a time, the student learns how to create runtime and deco tables with special computer software.
Part 1 – Theory
- Equipment – configuration and practical use
- Philosophical basics of DIR style and free style
- Nitrogen and oxygen for advanced diving activities
- Dive planning and emergency procedures
- Use of decompression computers and software
Part 2 – Practical use and training (2 days)
- Basic training and special skills for decompression dives
- Implementation of the dive plan for decompression dives
- Dives based on runtime and trimix computers
- 4 dives with travel gas and decompression gas mixes
TDI - Advanced Nitrox Diver Course
|Price||250 USD per Day|
|Drinks and Food||Material|