The TDI Advanced Nitrox Diver Course in Mexico:
Breathing gases with up to 100% oxygen are used in the Advanced Nitrox Diver course. Like in the Nitrox Diver course, you learn about how to handle, the advantages and disadvantages and the use of enriched air. On top of that we teach you the basics of accelerated decompression with different decompression gas mixes.
This course allows the diver to stay longer at a certain depth and therefore he can enjoy a single dive more. Nitrox in combination with a decompression gas gives shorter decompression time and so the actual dive time can be optimized.
Prerequisites for the Advanced Nitrox course:
Parts of the course:
In the theory we will teach you a safe planning, gas management and legal regulations which are involved in diving with oxygen enriched gas mixes. We talk in details about the equipment and adjust it so it fits you best. One important topic, when talking about equipment, is also the configuration of gas cylinders and part of it is to talk about safety and advantages of diving with oxygen enriched gas mixes. Besides the classic dive tables and computer which support the use of multiple gas mixes at a time, the student learns how to create Run-Time- and Deco-tables with special software on the computer.
Part 1 – Theory
- Equipment, configuration and practical use
- Philosophical basics of DIR-style and Free-style
- Theory about Nitrogen and Oxygen for advanced diving activities
- Dive planning and Emerceny procedures
- Use of decompression computers and software
Part 2 – Practical use and training (2 days)
- Basic training and special skills for decompression dives
- Implementation of the dive plan for decompression dives
- Dives based on Runtime and Trimix computers
- 4 Dives with travel gas decompression gas mixes
TDI - Advanced Nitrox Diver Course
|Price||250 USD per Day|
|Drinks and Food||Material|