The PADI Tec 50 course is designed to complete the basic training in
technical diving and takes you beyond the limits of recreational diving.
During the Tec 50 course
- You use gear and equipment for technical diving.
- You make decompression dives to a depth of 50 meters/165 feet.
- You use enriched air nitrox and/or oxygen for decompression.
- You use computer software to create individual dive plans and to plan your dives.
- You get certified to make decompression dives independently.
You need the PADI Tec Deep Diver Crew-Pak which covers the following topics:
- Terms and expressions of technical diving
- Emergency procedures
- How to handle different tanks with different gas mixes
- Planning of the different gas mixes
The Crew-Pak contains a manual, a DVD, a checklist and a slate for dive planning. This Tec Deep Diver Crew-Pak is required for the Tec 50 course. The DVD is not necessary if it’s not available in the student’s language.
- At least 18 years old
- Minimum of 100 logged dives, including 20 dives with enriched air/nitrox
- Minimum of 25 logged dives deeper than 18 meters
- Minimum of 20 logged dives deeper than 30 meters
- Be healthy, medical certificate signed by a physician no older than 12 months
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver or equivalent level of certification
- PADI Rescue Diver or equivalent level of certification
- PADI Enriched Air/Nitrox Diver or equivalent level of certification
- PADI Tec 45 Diver or equivalent level of certification
Price List DSAT Tec 50
|Tec Deep Diver Manual
|Rental Gear (reg, backplate, bladder, suit, mask, fins)