Tec Diving in Playa del Carmen
Technical diving is defined as everything that goes beyond the limit of recreational diving but has nothing to with commercial diving.
Further it is defined as an activity that includes at least one of the following criteria:
- Dives to a depth of more than 40 meters, mandatory, accelerated decompression
- Diving in an environment that does not allow surfacing within a distance of 40 meters (vertically or horizontally), accelerated decompression and/or the use of several gas mixes on a dive.
For sure technical diving isn’t for everyone, but for those who are looking for a new challenge in diving, the PADI Tec courses are definitely something to look into.
PADI has published his Tec Diving program in the 2000 together with Diving Science And Technology (DSAT).
Some of the advantages of the programs are:
- A continuous, logic course structure, which ranges from Tec-Beginners up to qualified Tec-Divers with the use of different gases.
- Extensive, up to date course material
- Each level leads to the use of new Equipment, Planing methods and procedures which are required for increasing depths.
The Tec Deep Diver course is built on three different levels, the Tec40, Tec45 and Tec50. You can do them as a continuous or as an individual courses.
The courses itself are also the base to become an instructor in the Tec system.
With us you can do all the training from Discover Tec Diving up to Tec Deep Diver.
It is very important to us, that the course is built up on your speed and knowledge and that you feel comfortable at all time.
The Gasblender-Course is a additional part of your Tec Diving training. For sure this part of the course isn’t easy for everyone, but for most people it is a reasonable and exciting addition to the training.
Any questions? Please do not hesitate to contact us.