The TDI Deco Procedures Course in
Are you interested in the TDI Deco Procedures course because you want to extend your dive time? As a recreational diver, you haven’t done this step yet. In this specific course, you learn how to plan and execute dives with decompression stops. The maximum depth is 45 meters/135 feet which goes beyond the limit of recreational diving. This course combined with the TDI
Advanced Nitrox Course builds the base for diving with decompression stops.
These two courses open the door for you to enter the world of
Prerequisites for the TDI Deco Procedures Course:
Essentials of the TDI Deco Procedures course:
Learn how to plan and conduct dives to a maximum depth of 45 meters/135 feet. Combined with the TDI Extended Range course, you can increase the depth to a maximum of 55 meters/165 feet. It can be even up to 60 meters/180 feet if you dive with Trimix. Equipment and its adjustment as well as decompression techniques are fundamental parts of this course.
The Advanced Nitrox and the Deco Procedures courses can be combined and taken together. With this combination, the duration of the course is 5 days.
Part 1 – Theory
- Equipment, configuration and practical application of technical diving
- Philosophical basics of DIR style and free style. What´s Better?
- Nitrogen and oxygen theory for advanced diving activities, especially for decompression
- Plan your dive and how to handle emergencies
- Use of decompression computers and software
Part 2 – Practical Application Including Dives
(duration 2-3 days)
- Basic exercises and specific diving skills for decompression dives including additional breathing gases
- Implementation of dive planning for decompression dives
- Diving with run-time and bottom-time
- 4 dives with bottom gas and deco gas (nitrox & up to 100% oxygen)
TDI Deco Procedures
|Drinks and snacks||Student materials|