The TDI Deco Procedures Course in Mexico:
Are you interested in the TDI Deco Procedures course and want to extend your divetime? As a recreational diver you haven’t done this step yet. In this specific course you learn how to plan and execute dives with deco. The maximum depth is 45m / 135ft and goes beyond the limit of recreational diving. The TDI Decompression Procedures Course combined with the TDI Advanced Nitrox Course builds the base for diving with decompression stops.
These two courses open the door for you to enter the world of technical diving.
Requirements for the Deco Procedures Diver Course:
Essentials of the course:
Learn how to plan and perform dives up to a maximum depth of 45m / 135ft. Combined with the TDI Extended Range Course you can increase the depth to a maximum of 55m / 165ft. Even up to 60m / 180ft if you dive with Trimix. Requirements of the equipment and adjustment as well as decompression techniques are the fundamental part of this course.
It is also possible to combine the Advanced Nitrox and the Deco Procedures course and teach them together. With this combination the duration of the course will be 5 day.
Part 1 – Theory
- Equipment, configuration and practical application of technical diving
- Philosophy of DIR-Style and Free-Style. Whats Better?
- Nitrogen- and Oxygen theory for advanced diving activities especially for decompression
- Plan your dive and how to handle emergencies
- Use of decompression computers and software
Part 2 – Practical Application incl. Dives (duration 2-3 days)
- Basic exercises and specific diving skills for decompression dives including additional breathing gases
- Implementation of dive planing for decompression dives
- Diving with run-time and bottom-time
- 4 Dives with bottom gas and deco gas (Nitrox up to 100%)
TDI- Deco Procedures
|Price||250 USD / Day|
|Drinks and Snacks||Materials|